Tuesday, April 19, 2011

"Amish Country & Quilts ... of course!"

We loved the embossed tiara design here as it reminds us that we can be Prince & Princesses (heirs to all the blessings), the meandering pathway - life and the gospel dependant upon how difficult we make it for ourselves, and the log cabin with the hearth being the central focus (heart) of the home, as the family should be.
After much searching this is the quilt we finally decided upon.

Matthew was so considerate as we planned our holiday, and I thank him for being thoughtful to me as to what makes me creatively happy.


I had such a wonderful time in Nauvoo and also in Lancaster county. Watching the Amish at work and play is heartwarming and everyone is so welcoming and helpful. Both these places are relaxing and inspiring areas for me.












No comments:

Post a Comment