Monday, February 28, 2011

"3 Weeks & 2 Days ..."

I was up earlier than normal this morning as I saw Matthew off to the airport, (Perth for 3 days on business - and he has just sent me, via email, a gorgeous photo of Scarborough Beach from his Marriott balcony window), guess who forgot his swimmers though - oh well, at least the sharks won't get to nibble on him.

Anyway, I decided with the early start and then the Seminary run, children off to school and work, that I would get a head start on the day. I threw on some laundry after doing a deep clean on the bathroom, and had set my mind-a-working on a P L A N !!! I am going to make two Australian themed mini quilts to give to Auntie Bertha and The Stokers when we go to visit. EEEEeeekkkkkk I have 23 days to do this - are, what the heck I work well under pressure ...

So I did some designing and went to collect what I needed, purchased bulk natural soap from my supplier, placed my order for the man-sized bars of Olive & Fig soap that we have a permanent request for, purchased some Easter things for the children who always come to visit us at the markets. As we won't be there in April I have decided to give people an opportunity to 'shop early'. That was after I dropped Ashlea to work as she had been called in early and they wanted her there ASAP.

Doing all that I did today (collecting ingredients for India's Science experiment due in a week), being a Mom and organising stock for the upcoming market this Saturday ... it was a lovely day though and I accomplished lots, so perhaps when the quilts are done I shall post a photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment